Wednesday, June 07, 2006

LEVERAGE – Strategy Four - with Secrets of Power Marketing

If I had a lever long enough I could move the world.
-Archimedes

If I said, “I bet you $20 that I can lift a car with my own strength”, you might take one look at me (I’m no Arnold Schwarzenegger) and take that bet. Then I would take your money as I set up the jack and lifted the car.

“Wait a minute,” you’d stammer, “You said you’d lift it with your own strength – that’s no fair.” And I’d point out, “The jack is not lifting the car. It is the tool that I use to lever my strength. The jack does not make me stronger but it helps me focus my limited strength to do the job. With the lever I am lifting the car using my strength in a smarter way.”

In your business you have limited resources, but if you focus those resources you can leverage your strength to compete with big business. Power Marketing is like the jack - it helps you create amazing feats of marketing.

In this chapter we will examine the resources you have at your disposal and the three key principles you can use to leverage those resources into something greater. You’ll also learn about several Power Marketing tools you can use to make your work easier.

….read more on Page 159

George Torok, Co-author
Secrets of Power Marketing

No comments: